Projects of 2015

It’s half past the month of January but it’s never too late to wish you all a Happy New Year! My wish to us all is that we achieve not only the big things but also the little things that really matter to us and make us happy. It’s all worth to work for while not forgetting to continue to count all the blessing we have earned and cherish them more in the new year. I definitely will.

To kick-start the blog this year, in the picture above is a collage of 14 of my favorite projects of 2015. It was really hard to choose out of all the fun projects and workshops I did, but these 14 somehow topped off my list. I hope amongst them were also the best ones you liked too!

First row:- Movie picnic party with Mommies Daily
- Dragons Love Tacos themed Party
- Halloween decor
- DIY Disco Ball at Sapa Pagi Kompas TV

Second row:- Giant paper flowers. Here's the tutorial.
- Monster University photobooth

Third row:

- Rapunzel themed party
- Where the Wild Things Are themed pinata
- Teen Study Room for Bravacasa Indonesia Magazine
- Paper doilies Christmas tree for Hero Group

Fourth row:

- Tous perfume launching from C&F
- Lino block printing and my first ever book
- Painters themed party
- Black and White wedding


POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA

Comments

Popular Posts