My Activity Room Project

I was invited by Scotch® Tape to challenge myself on how I could use their exciting range of Scotch® Expressions Tape to decorate and be extra creative. I’m telling you, it’s not that hard if you are handed with such pretty fun washi tapes to play around with. Here’s my kind of crafting and ideas on how I used them!

#1

Revamp your boring everyday 'gadget' (at least for us, mommies). Scotch® Expressions Tape makes my washing machine look so much better! Don't you think? Waiting for my washing to be done won’t be that dull at all.

#2

Make the upcoming religious celebration extraordinary. Why use the usual ingredient if you can use Scotch® Expressions Tape? Take a look at my version of weaved ketupat this year!

#3

I always let my children think out of the box. Today, they decided to make their dolls feel better by decorating bandages with Scotch® Expressions Tape and stick one to its forehead. Cuteness overload!

#4

Who dare says our culture is boring? Never! Try making Wayang with a touch of Scotch® Expressions Tape to give it an extra ‘oomph’ – like I did.

#5

Oh, how fun lunch is when your lunch box is this colorful? The more color, the more stylish! Lunch time is more fun now with Scotch® Expressions Tape! Decorate your kids’ lunch box, spoon and fork, with extra color and style.

#6

Kutri, my daughter, loves playing tea party with her troops, meaning her little pony and Yuara’s toys. So it was just natural to invite these royal friends to drink high tea wearing royal crowns made out of cardboard and Scotch® Expressions Tape.

#7

Yuara always has the urge to make his own story book. So when we went to Japan, I gave him a disposable camera so he could capture the moments we had there. Back in Jakarta, we printed them so Yuara could stick all of his pictures on his self-made book using Scotch® Expressions Tape. Don't you just love how it turned out?

#8

Any toddler would love playing with musical instruments - including this simple mini drum made from scratch! All you need is cardboard, straw, twine, beads, and of course Scotch® Expressions Tape. Kutri won't take it down for just one sec!

#9

Planning on a picnic trip this weekend? Then you must make these mini containers for all those cookies and wafers you take! Just fold a regular paper plate and cut the two sides. Don't forget to decorate with Scotch® Expressions Tape. Instant cuteness, right?

#10

Yuara might already know our extended family members one by one, but I feel that Kutri sometimes is still confused. So I decided to make a family tree using Scotch® Expressions Tape on her closet.

#11
Wrapping the bases of these DIY Wrapped Word Wall Art for my Summer Club workshop at Club Kembang won’t be the same without Scotch® Expressions Tape!


You can also check #myactivityroom for other projects that friends and crafters also made using Scotch Expression Tape. Let’s get crafty!


POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA


Comments

  1. keren banget mbak, ngga kepikiran kalau Scotch tape bisa dipake buat macem-macem banget. Aku paling suka yang nomor 1! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucu, ya?! Coba aja bikin versimu sendiri... pasti seru!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts