Pojok Asi at AksiASI

It is an honor for me to be a part of the #AksiASI campaign by Wahana Visi Indonesia, a humanitarian organization, about how great and important it is to breastfeed your baby. The campaign naturally supports working women who breasfeed through their talkshow “Ibu Bekerja, ASI Beraksi” which I find very positive. dreamesh {handmade} DECOR is supporting by helping to decorate the little corner photobooth called Pojok Asi.
As a working mother of two, I knew how important and precious it is to be able to breastfeed my children at the time they needed it the most. I was lucky to be able to choose to work from home and be with them the whole time span I was able to breastfeed. Therefore I salute the working mothers who have to leave their children for work but also work very hard to fulfill the needs for their babies.

You too can support this campaign by joining in on the fun and support all those breastfeeding mothers out there by coming to the event on the 3 – 9 August 2015 at Gandaria City, 2nd floor. It is actually ongoing now as we speak! All donations made by this event will help child health services in south Timor Tengah, Nusa Tenggara Timur, including every purchase of a dreamesh frame. Go on and make your support, and don’t forget to pose at my photobooth!






















@wahanavisi_id ordered these paper fans as an appreciation to the mothers that breastfeed. I love the thought!



Here is an article in the newspaper about Agni Pratistha, one of the speakers at the AksiASI event on how she supports breastfeeding. Great, Agni!


POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA

Comments

Popular Posts